[Hidden-tech] 5 Hidden-Techies profiled on EONs.com

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Dec 12 11:07:19 EST 2007

Hi all,

Check out my blog entry today and you will read about five people
many of you know.

They are Theresa Leary, David Shepherd, Alan Hurwitz, Tony Vlamis and
Bruce Carson -- all long-time members of Hidden-Tech.

Through their short profiles I'm illustrating the difference between
businesses that are built around Web sales versus those people who
sell services off-line, but work virtually.

As always, my offer is to profile or promote Hidden-Techies through
my blog on the Building a Virtual Business group on EONS, as we are THE BEST.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder