[Hidden-tech] A Chanukah present for Hidden-Tech

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Dec 5 21:36:02 EST 2007

Happy 1st night of Chanukah to everyone who celebrates the festival of lights.

Also, pop onto my EONS blog tomorrow where Hidden-Tech, the
organization, gets a mention. That's the Building a Virtual Company group.

There's a hidden present for several of my former board members who
long ago helped me noodle what I dubbed the "drop in business
center." I can't say this entry will entice angels or VC's to our
side, but it can't hurt.

And next week I will be featuring at least three members, so stay posted.

And enjoy those latkes!

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder