[Hidden-tech] New Parallels / Boot Camp question

Judy Raphael healthnharmony at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 18:13:57 EST 2007

Hello Hidden Techies,
I do not get to read my emails in a timely fashion. The Parallels discussion
was at the end of October...However, I do have a Parallels question:

I'm running Boot Camp on my MacBookPro and think I'll switch to Parallels.
(Don't want to get Leopard until it's been updated a few times.) My question
is this: Do I need a separate partition on the HD for Parallels the way I do
for Boot Camp or do I install the Windows software and my PC apps and docs
right onto my Mac HD?

If I do not need a partition, this is my plan: I'll reformat my HD,
reinstall my Mac apps and docs from my backup drive and then install
Parallels, Windows XP and the PC docs from my backup drive. Would that work?

Thanks,

Judy Raphael
HealthNHarmony