[Hidden-tech] digital projector

MargotZalkind at aol.com MargotZalkind at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 11:12:06 EST 2007

In a message dated 12/4/2007 11:10:08 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
carrie at bergmansbear.com writes:

Anyone  know a good place to rent a digital projector? It's for an event in
less  than a week, so someone local would be good.

I tried hard, and it is CRAZY expensive.
I got quotes of $600. a DAY!

I bought one from Hunt's for the same $$$.
BUT, I believe your local Chamber of Commerce will lend you one,
 if you are a member.

Margot Zalkind
Executive  Director
Foundation for Rowing Education, Inc.
_www.rowingeducation.org_ (http://www.rowingeducation.org/)
Margot at RowingEducation.org
413 585  9445
The Foundation for Rowing  Education, Inc.

USRowing Safety  Committee CoChair
Member USRowing Masters Committee

This  transmission, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended  recipient(s) or entity named above and may contain confidential and
privileged  information. If you received this and are not the intended
recipient(s), you are  hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, unauthorized
distribution or the  taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is  prohibited.

products.