[Hidden-tech] Fwd: Pleasant St. Update

Jon Reed jonreed at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 29 00:12:45 EST 2007

Hey folks....

Thanks to all of you who helped push the Pleasant Street Theater
fundraising project forward. I received one major update from Silas
recently, one of the main organizers behind this push.  I am pasting
it in below. I'm sure that the Hidden Folks on this list had an
impact on this project.

We're not there yet with the funds needed, but we're getting closer.
I'm not going to post any more updates on this "save Pleasant Street"
initiative, but if you're working on some angle to help with the
project, feel free to follow up with the organizers directly at the
email address below.

I hope we can put our resources together and bring this one over the
finish line. I will make one final post to the list down the line
when everything is in order and all the funds and agreements are in
place. But let's not make the assumption that we're in the clear
yet...if you can think of any fresh ideas or leads to pursue, please do so!

Thanks again for pulling together and helping to make this happen. I
realize it would be a small victory, and perhaps an impermanent one,
but it will be neat if we can pull it off!

Jon Reed
Hidden Tech Board Member