[Hidden-tech] Boston Nonprofit Seeks Freelance Graphic Designer

Dan Kirsch dtkboomer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 16:23:50 EDT 2007

This is another lead from another list.  Interested parties should contact
the original poster directly.

Dollars & Sense, a progressive economics publishing collective in Boston, is
seeking a freelance graphic designer for our bimonthly magazine.
Approximately 20 hours of work every two months, with a possibility of
additional work on our books. Seeking a creative, experienced, and
well-organized person who can remain flexible under deadline pressure.
Experience with Adobe InDesign and experience with progressive nonprofits
preferred. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.  Please send a
sample of your work, resume and cover letter, and your fee scale by Sept. 17
to: Editors, Dollars & Sense, 29 Winter St., Boston, MA 02108; or e-mail
dollars at dollarsandsense.org.

---------------
Linda Pinkow
Development and Promotions Coordinator