[Hidden-tech] Mac 10.4 Questions

Lynn Nichols lynn at starstruckdesign.com
Mon Aug 27 10:57:35 EDT 2007

Hey, let's not start a flame war here. Perhaps when the folks at
Diversified recommended that I leave 50 gigs free, they were referring
to 15% of the total formatted space on my particular drive (as they had
just replaced my hard drive).

Lynn

--
Lynn A. Nichols, Starstruck Design
Web, Email and Print Solutions for Future-minded Businesses
Reply to: lynn at starstruckdesign.com
http://www.starstruckdesign.com
http://www.shopwesternmass.com