[Hidden-tech] Mac 10.4 Questions

Jan Werner jwerner at jwdp.com
Fri Aug 24 16:33:17 EDT 2007

Stuffit Expander is still free. You can download it from:
http://www.stuffitsoftware.com/stuffit-mac.html?myvariable=aUS010#expander

But it sounds like you have other problems, which might be why it isn't
working for you. You should probably talk to a Mac expert (which I am
not) about how to fix your system.

Jan Werner