[Hidden-tech] In search of a new media/podcasting maven for a nonprofit organization

Dan Kirsch dtkboomer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 16:13:26 EDT 2007

I'm copying this request from another list I'm on - Mission Based
Massachusetts. It tends to be Boston focused, but there's no indication that
the desired talent needs to be based there. I'm sure there are several
Hidden Techies who meet the desired qualifications.

Cheers,

Dan Kirsch

A client of mine is looking for a professional to hire for help in
producing audio podcasts.

Some desirable qualifications:

1) Strong technical skills in recording, editing, and making podcasts
available on the web and via RSS feeds.

2) Strong journalism skills for conducting interviews for podcasting.

3) Strong background in the nonprofit sector.

Any recommendations?

Many thanks and best regards from Deborah

Deborah Elizabeth Finn
Cyber-Yenta
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
deborah_elizabeth_finn at post.harvard.edu