[Hidden-tech] Pancake breakfast venues?

Deborah Chandler deborahchandler at comcast.net
Fri Aug 10 21:13:42 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Northampton's start-up food co-operative, River Valley Market, is
organizing a pancake breakfast in October, and we need to find a
venue for it.

The details are:
• Tentative date: Sunday, October 14th, 9am-1pm
• Seating for 200-400 people
• Need use of restaurant-style kitchen
• Plenty of free parking
• Handicap accessible
• Greater Northampton area

Note: We used The VFW Hall in Florence last time, but don’t care for
it due to smoky odors.
We've used the St. John Cantius Hall in Northampton for another
event, and loved it, but are concerned about overlap with church
services on a Sunday.

Is anyone familiar with the Elks Club in Florence and what space they
have available?

And if anyone is a member-owner of the co-op, and would like to help
with this event and others coming up, feel free to write me about
that, too! (Our newsletter will be in the mail in about 3-4 weeks)
For more info and updates, visit www.rivervalleymarket.coop.

Thanks in advance for any and all input!

Deb Chandler