[Hidden-tech] Looking for sub-contractors for an upcoming ActionScript (Flash/Flex) project

Adam Connor adam at littlegreentoaster.com
Wed Aug 8 07:33:20 EDT 2007

Hi I have a sizable project coming up that will involve a fair amount of
ActionScript development, and am looking for potential sub-contractors
to aid in the development.  If you know of anyone experienced in
Object-Oriented ActionScript development who may be willing to
sub-contract, please have them email me, or send me their contact info
so that I may try to get in touch with them.  Thanks.

--
adam connor
little green toaster
adam at littlegreentoaster.com