[Hidden-tech] PR opportunity from German jouranalist

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Aug 7 10:54:49 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Got this note from a journalist based in Germany. You don't have to
be a major company to interest her, but shouldn't be a one-person shop either.

And if you know of larger companies that hire virtual workers, she
may consider that, as well.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder

Dear Ms. Zuckerman,

I am a journalist writing an article on companies that have dual or
multiple headquarters, or no fixed headquarters at all. I am writing
to ask whether I may interview you regarding how the use of multiple
or virtual headquarters works in practice.

The article is for the October issue of Corporate Secretary, an
independent monthly magazine published by Cross-Border Publishing and
read by Corporate Secretaries, general counsels and chief
administrative officers of major companies in the US and Canada.

The questions have to do with the pros and cons of using dispersed or
virtual headquarters, and examples of how this works. I am
particularly interested in your work on the "hidden tech economy" and
how this might relate to using virtual teams in companies with no
fixed headquarters location.

An interview would require about 15-20 minutes by phone, some time
during August. I will be happy to send you a copy of the article once
it is published.

Please let me know whether an interview is possible, and if so, when
I should call.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Aviva Freudmann
Corporate Secretary Magazine
Frankfurt, Germany
+4969 5979 4799
avivafreudmann at web.de
http://www.freudmann.de

(Note: This web site includes samples of previous articles for
Corporate Secretary)