[Hidden-tech] Hidden-Tech Turns 5 in a week!

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Apr 30 08:29:05 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Mark your calendars for noon, Monday, May 7 and if you can make it to
Wentworth Farms in Amherst (right off Rt. 9 at Gatehouse Road and Old
Farm Road) there will be a chance to visit the place where
Hidden-Tech was formed many, many years ago.

Most of you heard about Hidden-Tech from a newspaper article or word
of mouth so you wouldn't know that the organization had its
beginnings in a lovely meadow in Amherst named Wentworth Farms where
a number of us would take lunchtime walks and talk about our business
practices. The tradition started something in the mid-1990s, but it
wasn't until after 9/11 when I was writing the article HIDDEN TECH
for the Boston Globe Magazine that I felt the urgency of creating an
organization to help us all survive and thrive in really tough economic times.

So bring a lunch, some walking shoes, friends and family and enjoy
some cake and drinks on me. Come celebrate Hidden-Tech, our work
style and lifestyles at the place that holds the spirit of our organization.

If the forecast is rain then the celebration is moved to the Amherst
Chamber of Commerce offices on Amity Street (across from the Jones
Library). That will give you a chance to check out the new Amherst
Cinema Center while you're there.

See you soon!

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder