[Hidden-tech] what happens if Vonage goes under?

andrew bellak andrew at stakeholdersinc.com
Wed Apr 18 16:18:22 EDT 2007

I did have Vonage and switched to Comcast digital voice about a year ago.
The transfer went fine.  Is Crocker going to offer VOIP?

I'm guessing that Vonage would continue to operate in bankruptcy unless it
liquidates.  I think RCN Communications followed that route of being in and
out of Ch.11.

andrew

Andrew Bellak

Financial Development Agency

Andrew at stakeholdersinc.com

49 S. Pleasant St.

Amherst, MA 01002

Fundraising and Corporate Responsibility Consulting

413-253-0239 office

646-552-5783 mobile

"You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Mohandas Gandhi