[Hidden-tech] Need a wiring person for small job

Frank Aronson fsaronson at comcast.net
Wed Apr 11 22:15:00 EDT 2007

I have a client for whom I will be setting up a network.  His office is
within a building with a larger group of offices.  They are supposed to be
supplying Internet access and have wired accordingly.  However he needs to
set up a router so that he can have a discreet network.  His receptionist
will be on the other side of the hall from his office and we have to run an
Ethernet cable down to the basement (from the first floor) and across and up
to the receptionist area.

If I did this, I would make the building look like Swiss Cheese and lose
body parts, not mention what little dignity I have left.  Does anybody know
someone who can run a pre-built CAT5 cable for me?

Thanks,

Frank Aronson