[Hidden-tech] Instructor openings

Roger Stawasz rls_49 at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 6 16:27:31 EDT 2007

Hello H-Ters,

I was asked to forward this message about instructor openings at
Westfield State College to see if anyone might be interested. All the
contact information needed is enclosed.

Roger

From: "Janice Carmichael" <jcarmichael at wsc.ma.edu>
Date: April 4, 2007 4:27:25 PM EDT
To: "facstaff" <facstaff at wsc.ma.edu>
Cc: <parih at lcssne.org>
Subject: Instructors

Good morning/afternoon:

Thank you so much for responding to some of my calls for  instructors
for Community Education. The following is a list of  classes I would
love to find instructors/faculty for for the Fall.  If you are
interested, please give me a call or send me an email.

Thanks,

Janice

1. Building Smart Websites That Get Results (or something titled  like
that) 3 or 4  meetings
2. Designing Your Business (design project management, estimates,
clients, contracts, design project workflow planning, budgeting,  and
networking 2 meetings 4 hours
3. A workshop for artists and designers to photograph their work  and
prepare it for techniques in two dimension and three  dimensional
objects... can be 1 or 2 sessions
4. Using and sharing Your Media type class...have photos and videos  but
familiarize person with popular online places Flickr, Vista,  Apple
YouTube. 2-3 meetings 3 hours,
4. Photoshop for Photographers types class Workshop (3 meetings)  could
do intro and more advanced;
5. Flash Animation workshop need to be able to teach interactive
buttons, movieclips, and grpahics. Playback over intenet  Use new
Publish Feasture  3 meetings 3 hours more or less (you tell me)
6. DVD Authoring using DVD Studio Pro. 9-5 type class, or two
consecutive meetings. Basics of DVD Authoring, use interface, set  up
simple DVD, Create menues within DVD Studio Pro and create  Chapter
Index Menu type class....Mac skills required
7. Video Production type class

If you are simply too busy or have colleagues in the business who  might
be interested, please have them call me.

Thanks again,

Janice

Janice B.Carmichael
Assistant Vice President, Educational Outreach
Westfield State College
Division of Graduate and Continuing Education
Westfield, MA 001086-1630
(413) 572-8977
(413) 572-5227 Fax