[Hidden-tech] Flash - Mozilla/Firefox display problem

Mark & Mary Knox mrknox at verizon.net
Wed Apr 4 07:53:50 EDT 2007

Hi, I am new to hidden-tech and new to Flash. I recently published a
web site using (newly learned) Flash. It displayed fine on Safari and
Explorer, and I believe Netscape, but on Firefo not so good. The
parameters for publishing in Flash MX 7.0 for the HTML shell weren't
being recognized properly and it is displaying mocroscopic. Looking at
Forefox's  attributes for the HTML display it indicates a number of
unknowns.

I read a few comments from forums on the web, but so far haven't
resolved the issue/ I do not know HTML. Any tips would be grateful.
the site is www.knoxworx.com.

Thanks, and it is good knowing such talent and expertise is not so
hidden in the area :)

Mark