[Hidden-tech] New online showcase for artists

Dan Green dgreen at truepresence.com
Sun Apr 1 09:33:24 EDT 2007

An acquaintance just launched this showcase for artists.  Below is the
overview in the founder's words. It's free.  They're doing some interesting
things to attract relevant traffic.

www.penseyeview.com <http://www.penseyeview.com/>

"Beginning April 1, 2007, PensEyeView.com will showcase a different artist
every two days. The featured person(s) will be interviewed using our XXQs
(twenty questions) and have their work displayed for the world to see. From
musicians, sculptors and comedic writers to photographers, fashion designers
and even a group of dogs that teach children to read (it is pretty
cool)...you name it, we'll have it. PensEyeView.com will not announce who
will be featured - you will just have to visit the web site to check out the
new talent!

For the month of April alone, we have features from four continents, six
countries and over a dozen cities (going global, baby!). The featured
artists have shown in some of the most prestigious galleries in the world,
shared the stage with some of the biggest musicians in the business and
worked with some of the most talented actors and visionaries in Hollywood."

Every 48 hours, PensEyeView.com will showcase a person who is making an
impact on our world. Every other day a new artist, musician, painter,
visionary etc. will be featured, interviewed and have their work displayed
for the world to see. PensEyeView.com is an open platform for all genres of
literary and artistic work. And, it's free! From musicians and sculptors to
comedic writers and photographers, PensEyeView.com wants to provide you with
the opportunity to publish and promote your own work, experience someone
else's work and even connect with those who inspire you the most.

Dan Green
Area President

TruePresence

498 South Gulf Road  Belchertown, MA  01007
Direct: 413.253.3400 |  Fax: 413.253.3400
 <mailto:dgreen at truepresence.com> dgreen at truepresence.com  |
<http://www.truepresence.com/> www.truepresence.com