[Hidden-tech] I need a particular kind of help

Margaret Lobenstine margloben at togetunstuck.com
Sat Sep 30 19:41:39 EDT 2006

I am looking for an experienced web technologist interested in ongoing
occasional work on the sophisticated website ( www.ToGetUnstuck.com
<http://www.togetunstuck.com/> ) of a non-corporate, non-organizational
individual.

I need someone able to:

1.	Attractively adapt my home page to include/remove flyers on workshops,
etc. as they come and go.
2.	Work in the cover picture of my Coaching Renaissance Soul CD’s so that
people can click and order
3.	Create links both on my site and to send to others
4.	Be able to remove any page (e.g. the Bulletin Board that I am dropping or
the Store, should I drop that) from both the menus on the side of each page
and the menus at the bottom
5.	Change my Monthly Tip hosted by Constant Contact to have sidebars/boxes
to announce events and include requests for help
6.	Make the sign-up place for those Monthly Tips a little more interactive
and inviting
7.	Get me squared away on key affiliate programs

Please let me know what the billing numbers would look like when you reply!

Thank you so, so much!

Margaret Lobenstine www.RenaissanceSouls.com
<http://www.renaissancesouls.com/>
Life Transitions and Career Coach for Changing Times
Author of THE RENAISSANCE SOUL: Life Design for
People With Too Many Passions to Pick Just One
ARE YOU A RENAISSANCE SOUL? Check the web site quiz!
Phone: 413-253-7693 Email: MargLoben at ToGetUnstuck.com
<mailto:margloben at ToGetUnstuck.com>