[Hidden-tech] URGENT - Slots filling for Internship Fair

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Fri Sep 29 09:25:56 EDT 2006

Hi all,

We only have 20 slots left for the Oct. 24 internship fair and one
more week to come in at a VERY LOW $25.

Not only is this a bargain, but you won't believe how great these
students are.

For example, I just hired a college student to handle my minor tech
support issues -- the sorts of things you don't need the experts to
handle at $60 - $85 an hour (though they have their place.). He's a
UMass student with a car and already has responded to my list of
queries with very solid advice. And he's DELIGHTED to be paid $15 an hour.

For the same rate, I was able to hire a marketing student who is
willing to do everything from maintain my clip files to do light
research on the Web/phone and even backed me up superbly at the 9/12
HT opener, for no cost except some very light training.

It may take a few minutes to explain some things to college students,
but you may find they are teaching YOU a few things, particularly
when it comes to technology. Plus, they are super sharp and fun to have around.

OK - YOU DON'T WANT AN INTERN . . .I've heard this. Well, sometimes
you don't know how they can help you until you actually chat with
them. Some will work for free in exchange for course credits. Most
will work at rates far below what you pay a professional.

OTHER BENEFITS OF THE FAIR: There will be college administrators to
meet and larger companies. If you exhibit, you may very well find
that you have some new clients. Exhibitors get the advantage because
you can meet other companies while they're setting up. Once the
students arrive, we need to back off and let them meet and greet exhibitors.

So, hoping I see lots of registrations flowing in the next few days.
We only have 20 slots left!

best,

AZ