[Hidden-tech] Can someone shoot pictures Oct. 3?

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Sep 27 19:10:50 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Hoping someone who is attending will shoot pictures of the company
presentations at the New Media focus group, along with crowd shots.

We are considering putting together a Hidden-Tech photo gallery for
event shots that you'll ONE DAY access from the home page. And we are
also toying with creating a gallery for photographers/videographers
to showcase their work. That may not be free down the line, but it's
still in the conception phase.

Also, I'm going to expand my slide presentation to take on the road,
if invites come, and I'll want to add shots to it to bring this alive
to audiences who can't attend.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder, Clerk