[Hidden-tech] Hidden-Tech needs help on Oct. 3 and 24

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Sep 26 16:28:39 EDT 2006

Hi all,

With so many great programs popping at once, the PR/Programming
Committee is being knocked over a bit with trying to manage
everything. We have a great line up for the New Media program on Oct.
3 and the beginnings of a good company exhibitor showing for the
internship fair, but need help with set up for both events.

Here's what we need:

Oct. 3 New Media Focus Group at the Jones Library, Amherst, Amity
Street - 5 - 7 p.m.:

Some of you have volunteered to set up and thanks! We can still use
people to work with presenters who will have questions about the
technology available, as well as chair set up, etc . . .

Presenters really should heed my advice to check out the room in
advance and work with Hank Allen at the Jones Library (259-3131). He
set up my laptop to handle the UMass/Town Wifi network, but it would
be good to have others set up to back me.

If presenters and those helping could all bring some drinks and/or
some thing light to share that would be great.

Oct. 24 Internship Fair at UMass Fine Arts Center Lobby, 5 - 8 p.m.:

We need several of you to help at the door to check in registered
exhibitors and taking money from exhibitors and attendees.

And we need a few people to help me with interns who are interested
in Hidden-Tech so I can promote the organization and seek some
interns for my own company.

Please reach me directly at az at a-zinternational.com or you can post
to the NEW FORUMS at HT Live (go to JOIN US, click on HT LIVE and
then sign in. It's really easy!)

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder, Clerk