[Hidden-tech] Sending a big shout out to Blair Winans and Fred Bliss

Jeanne Yocum Jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Tue Sep 26 12:48:57 EDT 2006

Hi, all,

Regular followers of this list may recall that last spring, Fred Bliss and
Blair Winans of Winans Creative offered a free web site design to the winner
of a drawing held for people who donated to an on-line fundraiser Fred was
holding for cystic fibrosis research.  (Fred's son, Dylan, has cystic
fibrosis.) I was fortunate  to win the prize and, in turn, I donated it to
Jessie's House, the family shelter in Amherst where I serve on the community
board.  I am thrilled to report that the Jessie's House web site was
launched yesterday!

Winans Creative did a great job with the design; I invite you all to visit
the site at www.jessieshouse.org and see for yourself!  They were great to
work with at every step of the way.

But most of all, I want to point out that none of these connections would
have happened without the existence of Hidden Tech.  I didn't know Fred
until I read his moving appeal for support for cystic fibrosis research on
this list.  So my message to all of you is simple: Reach out; make
connections; great things can happen!

Jeanne Yocum  | Principal
Tuscarora Communications, Ltd.
Granby, MA