[Hidden-tech] Looking for Guitar Teacher

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Tue Sep 26 11:49:28 EDT 2006

Fred,
Being part of a tech group, I wonder if you've ever looked into the online
music lessons company, WorkshopLive.
    www.WorkshopLive.com
Take lessons any time, day or night, wherever the student has a high-speed
Internet connection.

They've had some great successes with students of your son's age, and their
lessons range from absolute beginners to advanced.

One of their teachers, Jody Fisher, has completed more than 80 different
lessons, and has 600 students around the world. So, he must be doing
something right. Let me know if you'd like a copy of their latest press
release [disclosure: I am their PR consultant].

Ed