[Hidden-tech] Looking for Guitar Teacher

Jeanne Yocum Jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Tue Sep 26 11:40:51 EDT 2006

Hi,

Luciano Sappia at Rhythm Section on Cottage Street in Easthampton (527-4646)
can help you with this.  He is a graduate of Berklee College of Music and is
just a lovely person.  He's Argentinean, and you know how those folks excel
at guitar playing.

Good luck,

Jeanne Yocum  | Principal
Tuscarora Communications, Ltd.