[Hidden-tech] Lunch

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Fri Sep 15 10:41:50 EDT 2006

I received so many responses to my suggestion of a regular Hidden Tech lunch
that I can't respond individually.

Also, it seems that there's a desire to have the lunch in various locations
around the Valley - Amherst, Noho, Greenfield, the Berkshires.

I think I'll propose some dates for lunch and various locations, then
whoever can make it, can feel free to stop by for lunch.

Jeff

Jeff Rutherford 	Jeff Rutherford Media Relations, LLC
50 Delabarre Avenue
<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=50+Delabarre+Avenue&csz=Conw
ay%2C+MA+01341&country=us>
Conway, MA 01341