[Hidden-tech] Lunch

Silvana Gravini silvana at silvana.net
Thu Sep 14 11:28:30 EDT 2006

Ditto.  I'm also interested in 1-2x p/mnth in Amherst-Hadley-Noho
areas.  Thanks!  Silvana

On Sep 14, 2006, at 8:48 AM, Chris Duncan, GISmatters wrote:

>   ** Be a Good Dobee and help the group, you must be counted to post .
>   ** Fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>

> I would be interested in 1-2x per month in the Amherst-Hadley-Noho
> region.
>
> Might help keep attendance up if the venue moved around (if that's not
> already the plan) - when things get busy it doesn't take much of an
> impediment (e.g., 20 minute drive each way) for something like this to
> seem expendable at the last minute, so if sometimes it was more local
> and other times a bit further, I'd be more likely to make at least
> some of them.
>
> Thanks for organizing this!
>
> Chris

_______________

Silvana Gravini

Silvana.Net
P.O. Box 67
Northampton, MA  01060

(413) 585.0985
http://www.silvana.net

This communication may contain information that is legally privileged,
confidential, or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error
please notify the sender by telephone, fax, or return email and delete
this message from your computer. Thank you.