[Hidden-tech] Looking for transaction and payment services company

Mary Malmros malmros at verizon.net
Mon Sep 11 11:28:07 EDT 2006

Belated thanks re: the answers to my request for a web seminar hosting
service.  The recs from Hidden Tech will be very helpful to me in
selecting a service.

Now I have a related request: I need a transaction and payment services
company that can perform debit card services for my clients, interfaced
through my software.  I have a vendor now, and they're not working out.
  Basically, my customers need to be able to assign debit cards to their
employees, load them, zero them, etc. -- possibly thousands of
transactions a day.  Does anyone have a recommendation for a _reliable_
service that does this?

TIA once again,

Mary Malmros						malmros at verizon.net
      Some days you're the windshield, other days you're the bug.