[Hidden-tech] Guidelines for Sept. 12 exhibitors

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Sep 5 14:41:41 EDT 2006

Hi all,

If you are one of the 20 or so HT network members who signed up to
exhibit at next week's showcase please try to arrive by 4:30 p.m. to set up.

I would appreciate if you would pay me at the door FIRST before
setting up your room. This program is not being offered gratis and we
need your help to clear room and food charges.

You will be sharing a six-foot work table with another person so
think about that level of space. Also, there are nine plug-ins
available. Some of you have offered to bring power strips. I'm hoping
those who want electricity will coordinate yourselves.

Looking forward to seeing all of you next week!

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder, Clerk