[Hidden-tech] Creative Summit updates for Saturday

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Oct 31 20:55:34 EST 2006

Hi Guys,

Got this info from the Creative Economy Summit coordinator today.
Sorry to report that I can't remember who replied about helping me
(or at least all of you).

  If you are still interested, please email me directly at
az at a-zinternational.com so we can work things out personally. The
MAIN TIME to be there will be for the 9 a.m. registration, which
means arriving by 8:45 the latest.

If people want to stay all day, that's fine, but I'll need to leave
by lunchtime. I'll pass on the driving directions originally embedded
in this message.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder, Clerk

Dear Summit Participants;
Thank you for being a part of the Creative Economy Summit.  We are
all looking forward to this event and expect a lively series of
discussions.  I am attaching a copy of the day's outline and some
very basic parking directions.  The Main Campus can be somewhat hard
to navigate, so enter at the South Entrance and follow the
signs.  For those panelists who will be arriving late, I again
welcome you to attend the lunch, which will be a great networking
time.  Feel free to call me with your questions, and leave a message
if you get the machine, I will call you back.  If you need anything
last minute, my home number is 413-584-1703.
Dee

Dee Boyle-Clapp
Project Manager
Fostering the Arts & Culture Partnership
Greenfield Community College
N317, One College Drive, Greenfield, MA 01301
413-775-1264
boyle-clappd at gcc.mass.edu