[Hidden-tech] Recommend an accountant?

MargotZalkind at aol.com MargotZalkind at aol.com
Tue Oct 31 08:43:43 EST 2006

when I moved here,
Steve Harrington of Bova, Harrington was highly recommended to me,
I have worked with him for four years -
he is smart and thorough and excellent.

Margot Zalkind
Margot at RowingEducation.org
413 585  9445
The Foundation for Rowing  Education, Inc.
_www.rowingeducation.org_ (http://www.rowingeducation.org/)

USRowing Safety Committee CoChair
Member  USRowing Masters Committee
This message contains PRIVILEGED  AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s)  named above.  Any disclosure, distribution,
copying or use of the  information by others is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this  message in error, please advise the sender by immediate
reply and delete the  original message and any and all attachments.  Thank you.