[Hidden-tech] Worcester Business Journal article today

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Thu Oct 26 10:03:10 EDT 2006

Hi

Chris O'Neill, editor of the Worcester Business Journal, is writing
up Hidden-Tech big today. She's a photographer on the side and it
really excited about plans (in conception) to create a space on the
Web site to help artists, writers, photographers, animators -- the
whole new media -- sell their work.

The article, with photos of many of you, I hope -- will appear today
in print. The online version is due out on Monday. Just go to Google
and type in Worcester Business Journal.

After that, Chris intends to write a whole series on Hidden-Tech and
I will feed her FIRST to those of you who presented, along with our
Worcester compatriots.

Never forget that Worcester is the second largest city in New England
with HUGE market forces available to us. It's more diverse than
Hartford economically and happens to be my home town and former base
as a journalist. Many of the business, science, educational and
political people who were my sources are still in play. Many are
personal friends dating back to childhood.

It's the strategy of the Hidden-Tech board to connect our population
to Hidden-Tech populations globally -- but we're starting with places
like the Berkshires and Worcester where we can actually mingle in
person. I know some of those who presented made some useful contacts.
In time, we will do more of that when Larry Abramoff reopens his
bookhouse/cafe. He ran Tatnuck Booksellers cafe for years and shut it
down because its success was draining him. But, by popular demand,
Larry is reopening a smaller version and has agreed to let this be
the hang out for Valley/Worcester Hidden-Techies. Plus, he's got
decent food and coffee!!

Stay tuned . . .

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder, Clerk