[Hidden-tech] Internship question

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Tue Oct 17 21:13:43 EDT 2006

I have an internship question that may or may not have been asked already.

I, like many people involved with Hidden Tech, work out of my house.

Do the potential interns at next week's event know that many Hidden Tech
participants have home-based businesses? I'm just curious if any of these
interns will be interested in driving to my house in Conway - kind of a hike
from the UMass campus.

Has anyone used a UMass intern "virtually?" I was thinking I could meet with
them face-to-face to discuss my business and answer questions that they may
have about the PR biz, and then I could assign them some tasks virtually.
They could do research or other things on their own time, then email me
whatever I need.

Does that make sense? Will these interns be interested in something like
that, or are they expecting to go into a physical office somewhere?

Jeff

------------------------------------
Jeff Rutherford Media Relations, LLC
Jeff Rutherford