[Hidden-tech] graphic/web design job opening in Worcester

Reva Reck reva at revareck.com
Wed Oct 11 15:35:27 EDT 2006

Hi All,
	One of my clients is looking for a full-time graphics/web person.
here's the job descriptiuon & contact info if anyone's interested or has
a friend who might be. No placement agencies, please.

I have no idea what the salary is, but it's a nice, friendly place to work.

"Seeking an experienced, self-motivated individual with excellent
broad-based PC skills and an eye for detail and design in Worcester.
Must be well versed in website development as well as the design and
production of printed materials. Excellent benefits. Must include salary
history and requirements. Email resume and salary information to
fmresults at northboone.net "

			-Reva

--

Reva Reck