[Hidden-tech] Wheelchair accessibility questions

Marcia Yudkin marcia at yudkin.com
Wed Oct 11 12:20:25 EDT 2006

Hi all,

My niece, who is 17 and uses a wheelchair, is coming to visit me next month.
I have two questions:

1)Does anyone know of any wheelchair-accessible nature trails or spots in
the Valley, in addition to the DAR?

2)There are about five stairs to get up to the main floor of my house.  Any
ideas on how to make that entrance wheelchair friendly just for a day?  Is
it possible to rent a ramp?  Should I go out any buy some plywood?  Or what?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Marcia Yudkin, Goshen

Starting in November:  Launch Your Information Empire
http://www.yudkin.com/informationempire.htm