[Hidden-tech] Thanks to all New Media presenters - next steps

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Oct 4 10:09:07 EDT 2006

I hearty thanks to all who came out last night and presented and/or
participated in the new media program. There were at least 100 people
from all over the region -- a real meeting of the economic
development clan and Hidden-Tech network.

For those interested in building new media in the Valley, you can
reach me directly at az at a-zinternational.com and/or post your
thoughts under "new media" at the new Hidden-Tech FORUMS under HT
LIVE. You can access the new LIVE site at JOIN US on at www.hidden-tech.net.

WARNING: This will be a long process. There is no funding. Those who
join in will have to make that happen. But I made it clear last night
that Hidden-Techies won't work long hours raising funds to hire
outside consultants or programmers. As many noted last night, we have
world-class talent here. I'm intent on building a collaborative team
to boost the regional economy.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder, Clerk