[Hidden-tech] Amherst seeking volunteer facilitators

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Oct 2 08:27:49 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Amherst is going through an intensive, interactive planning process.
Coordinators are seeking volunteer facilitators to lead sessions with
towns people. You don't need to be an Amherst resident to do this. I
would imagine this is a resume-builder. Here's what I got from Alisa
Brewer of Sustainable Amherst: