[Hidden-tech] Comcast phone service

debbe dugan debbe at simplycomputing.info
Tue Oct 17 11:36:01 EDT 2006

Hi

I have had Comcast phone service since Feb

There are 2 things I do not like:

The tone when another call comes thru on call waiting nearly breaks your ear
drum and totally blocks out anything that someone may be telling you on the
other side of the conversation

The voicemail does not give date/time of call

Other than that, I have had no problems with the service, I'm still listed
in phone directories, and I'm generally pleased

debbe

  _____