[Hidden-tech] Catch the Spirit!

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Sat Nov 25 20:52:29 EST 2006

Hi all,

Hoping your turkey is settling and you're having a great weekend. I'm
just back from NYC, which certainly puts life in the Valley in
perspective in so many ways.

Now that I'm not involved in the many decisions and work that take
place to run Hidden-Tech I have more time to connect many of you to
regional and even national activities that can be beneficial to your
businesses. Here's one to consider for those of you interested in
health and are hospitals. "Catch the Spirit" is a networking event
(free and with food) sponsored by Sisters of Providence health care
center in Springfield. It's the brainchild of Brenda McCormick, who
is the head of development. Although fundraising is a concern, Brenda
also likes working with Hidden-Tech entrepreneurs in  many ways.

Remember, that providing charity or do good deeds not only produces
positive karma (as we baby boomers like to say), but means building
connections with the region's larger institutions. And this is one of
the largest. Hospitals need subcontractors. If you get involved, you
may be in line to get some work down the line. But don't do this
without a sincere interest in health care and helping others. For
those interested, here's a list of the entree events that Brenda runs.

be well!

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder

CATCH THE SPIRIT

Please join President and CEO Vince McCorkle, Sisters of providence
Health System, Springfield, Massachusetts for a special presentation
regarding health services in our community.

Please select the date and time best for you.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 9:00-10:00 a.m.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007- 9:00-10:00 a.m.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007 9:00-10:00 a.m.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:00-10:00
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 12:00 noon-1:00 p.m.

RSVP to Jennifer Wheeler at (413) 748-9920 or
jennifer.wheeler at sphs.com who will confirm your reservation and
provide directions to the location of the presentation.