[Hidden-tech] QuickBooks help needed

mattl at florenceit.net mattl at florenceit.net
Fri Nov 10 19:25:28 EST 2006

>And are you sure you can export the full general ledger and chart
>of accounts, and not just the customer or vendor list?

Not at all ;) I have read some cool things about interoperability but I pay little attention..Actually most of them that come to mind have to do with importing - I  just remember reading about importing my bank and credit card statements, and the new contacts sync w/outlook which would save a little time. I've printed off whatever Ive ever needed with no probs. I use it in a very basic way (as a bookkeeper basically) and it performs. I'm using simple start edition (accounting for dummys, hehe).