[Hidden-tech] IT job seeker

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Wed Nov 1 10:58:05 EST 2006

Folks,

If you're a member of bTech (Berkshires), this may be a duplicate message.
In fact, I've already received one reply from someone who suggested this
job-seeker look to Holyoke and other spots in the Pioneer Valley.

In any case, it's always nice to hear that Information Technology
professionals are interested in moving to the Berkshires; sometimes they
even look to move here before finding a job. Such is the case with this
consultant from Long Island. If you have something, or know of a company
that might be interested, please contact me off-list.

He is currently a consultant in data mining, database development, analytic
applications development, project management and technical review to clients
in finance, marketing and e-commerce. Hands-on development of innovative
solutions requiring:
·        Database Systems and Design

·        Project Management

·        Application development

·        Data Mining & Statistical Methods

·        Business Intelligence Applications

·        Business Technology Planning

Ed