[Hidden-tech] Take a bow, Sheldon and Hidden-Tech

Stefan Gonick stefan at DatabaseWebWorks.com
Fri May 19 11:30:58 EDT 2006

The workshop by Sheldon was great and had a lot of very useful
information in it, not to mention an information packed workbook.
I particularly liked the group exercise where we helped one person
in the group more clearly identify his "value proposition" for his
business.

In fact, I liked it so much that I would love to form a small group
where we would get together for 90 minutes and do that kind of
thing for each member of the group. It doesn't have to be limited
to clarifying the value proposition. It could be for any marketing
related help, like brainstorming the title for a business/workshop,
coming up with a good tagline/slogan, etc.

If you are interested in joining me in this kind of group, please
contact me off the list.

Thanks!
Stefan

Database WebWorks: Dynamic web sites through database integration
http://www.DatabaseWebWorks.com

CoachVille: Great teleclasses on a wide range of topics!
<http://www.cvcommunity.com/?af=69474>http://www.cvcommunity.com?af=69474