[Hidden-tech] Take a bow, Sheldon and Hidden-Tech

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Wed May 17 10:03:25 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I was so sorry there wasn't room for the entire organization to attend
Sheldon Snodgrass' bravura, two-hour seminar on sales last night. The 24 in
attendance gained enormous insight into our own ability, or lack thereof,
to sell ourselves. Take a bow, Sheldon!

And, when we sort out all receipts, I know that Sheldon's efforts have
helped raise a handy sum for the organization. Our count right now is
running over $1,000, but I have hopes we'll make it to $2,000. So
tremendous thanks for all who offered financial support so we can continue
to bring you quality programming and services in the years to come.

We do have two exciting and important programs in June, so take note
(details are on the Web site):

JUNE 3 is a chance to have a lot of fun in the Berkshires while connecting
to top arts executives (they hire subcontractors) and meet our Berkshire
members. Not only will you get to tour new theater facilities, alone with
the Herman Melville House if you choose, but there's a free tea at 3 p.m.
at the Thaddeus Clapp House in Pittsfield, which is a fabulously restored
19th century inn. If you can't make it for the whole day, then check out
the schedule and come by for whatever segment makes the most sense for you.

JUNE 13 is our annual meeting (details to be posted shortly on the Web
site). We have booked the South Meeting Room 101 in the Bangs Center,
Amherst from 5 to 8 p.m. This year the steering committee has important
decisions to make about membership and how to define that. We think we have
a proposal that will suit a wide range of people, from those who just want
to use the on line services to those who want to be more involved in
building the organization. There will be presentations on Web developments,
programming, etc. . .

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair