[Hidden-tech] Looking for resume services

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Wed May 10 11:00:10 EDT 2006

At 8:19 AM -0400 5/10/06, Jason Turcotte wrote:
>    ** Be a Good Dobee and help the group, you must be counted to post .
>    ** Fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>

>Hello all,
>
>My wife is looking for someone to go over her
>resume with her to "spiff" if up.  Does anyone
>know of someone in the Valley that offers these
>servicesŠ preferably at affordable rates.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jason Turcotte
>Turcotte Data & Designs
><http://www.turcottedata.com>www.turcottedata.com

Hi, Jason,

I've been writing resumes professionally since
1977, and we were Best of the Valley for resume
writers in the Advocate Reader Poll. You'll find
me listed under Accurate Writing & More,
586-2388. Complete resumes start at $60. A
critique would be $30, applicable toward a full
consultation.

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/