[Hidden-tech] Self Employed Health Insurance

lisa cody kir914 at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 21:12:47 EDT 2006

I've been looking around for health insurance for myself and my spouse. Hearing a lot of quotes but the rates are out of reach right now.
  ($400 a month for catastrophic plan w/ high deductible)
  We would like a high deductible plan ($5000 or higher) that would cover us 100% if something bad happened (injury/illness) ....we plan to supplement this w/ an HSA (health spending account).
  Does anyone have any ideas or things they have tried that might work for us?

  Thanks

Yahoo! Mail goes everywhere you do.  Get it on your phone.