[Hidden-tech] Marketing suggestions for BriefDating

Stefan Gonick stefan at DatabaseWebWorks.com
Tue May 9 12:36:56 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for some ideas for dealing with a dilemma that I have at
my BriefDating events. I split the events into two age groups. In the
upper age group I have MANY women who want to attend, but I don't
have near enough men in their 50's to keep the genders balanced. I
generally get about 11 men in their 50's to sign up, so I have to limit
the number of women in the upper age group that can attend to 11.
If I could get 10 more men in their 50's to sign up, I could let in 10
more women. I could easily handle 20 more men and let in that many
more women!

I'm looking for suggestions as to how to find men in their 50's and
how to reach them. It's a very frustrating situation. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Stefan

http://www.briefdating.com

CoachVille: Great teleclasses on a wide range of topics!
<http://www.cvcommunity.com/?af=69474>http://www.cvcommunity.com?af=69474