[Hidden-tech] Inventory/equipment insurance recommendations

Kurt Kolok kurt at kolokgallery.com
Sat May 6 23:35:50 EDT 2006

The earlier posting re: disability insurance made me think about my own
business insurance needs.  I currently have a liability and asset/inventory
policy with a reputable insurance company in Berkshire county, however I
would think there is probably a better deal out there for me as the
asset/inventory part is extremely expensive.  If any of you have needed to
insure a substantial amount of product/equipment and found a good policy at
a fair price I¹d appreciate your recommendations.

Thanks,

Kurt

Kurt Kolok
Kolok Gallery, Director