[Hidden-tech] Looking for programming and online skills

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Tue May 2 11:22:25 EDT 2006

My company, TnR Global has a number of projects we are working on, and
we are looking for skills in the following areas, please send me a
text resume or project examples if you are interested, either
full time or part time or consulting arrangements will be considered.

There are two independent skill areas we are looking to fulfill:

Php programming, esp using symfony php framework

Joolma setup, templates and/or administration

Note, we are working to expand or replace a number of web sites
including Hidden-tech, so if you are interested in helping with
the HT site and esp know Joomla let me know.

--
Best regards,
 Rich                          mailto:rich at on-the-net.com