[Hidden-tech] SEO Website Designer Position in Cambridge, MA

Jill Whalen jill at highrankings.com
Sun May 14 22:18:15 EDT 2006

Do you know how to design search engine friendly sites?

Are you a top-notch XHTML/CSS Designer?

Search Creative, LLC http://www.searchcreative.com (a division of High
RankingsR and Modern Creative, Inc.) wants to talk to you about working full
time designing sites in our Cambridge office. We're a small but growing
search marketing and website design company who expects a lot out of our
employees. If you love the Internet and you love to design websites that
work, we'd love to discuss things further with you.

Job Description:

o Must have extensive website design experience and coding knowledge of
HTML, CSS/XHTML and the use of SSI.

o Must be extremely organized and have the ability to see the big picture of
a new website based on SEO friendly design and usability principles.

o Must have knowledge of how to create wireframes depicting the new site
architecture for all sites based on keyword research and usability.

o Knowledge of DHTML and Javascripting and other programming languages a
plus. Some graphic ability a plus.

o Must be able to manage accounts and deal directly with clients, as well as
juggle multiple projects at any given time.

o Any experience and knowledge of SEO best practices is a big plus.

Duties include:

o Develop all new site architecture

o Create wireframes

o Design site templates

o Write all HTML and CSS/XHTML code

o Website maintenance as necessary

o Manage accounts and interface with clients in-person and by phone and
email

Please send your resume and portfolio information to
designerjob at searchcreative.com if you're interested in learning more.

Best,

Jill Whalen

High RankingsR
Helping Sites to Be the Best They Can Be!
http://www.highrankings.com

Search Creative, LLC (a division of High RankingsR)
Search Marketing + Creative Website Design
http://www.searchcreative.com