[Hidden-tech] Springfield Chamber has opportunity for HT companies

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Mar 27 18:23:15 EST 2006

Hi all

This JUST came my way today, alas, or I would have asked the steering
committee to fund a Hidden-Tech table and then offer it to you all with
discounts. As it is, they are providing a discount for their TASTE THE
MARKET afternoon to us. If some of you want to take out a table and split
the cost, that's fine, as well. Unfortunately, Hidden-Tech can't organize
this on such short notice. We have asked the Chamber and RTC to put us on
their list early in the season so we can respond for your sake.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair

The Affiliated Chambers of Commerce of Greater Springfield, through its
partnership with Regional Technology Corporation, has extended a special
invitation to members of Hidden Tech to join this year's Business Market
Show at a discounted rate.  This year's show, being held for the first time
at the new MassMutual Center, will feature numerous seminars throughout the
day, 'Taste The Market' in the afternoon, as well as a special breakfast
with Steven S. Little of Inc. Magazine and an AD Club of Western Mass
Branding luncheon (both breakfast and luncheon are a separate cost and
require advance reservations)

A 10 X 10, $300.00 booth space is available to Hidden Tech members who are
not already registered as exhibitors at the April 5, 2006 business to
business show.  To arrange this special rate, please contact Kathleen
Plante, Director of Sales for the ACCGS at 413.787.1541 or
<mailto:plante at myonlinechamber.com>plante at myonlinechamber.com.  Details of
this year's show are available at
<http://www.businessmarketshow.com/>www.businessmarketshow.com.  Join us
for this exciting day with 200 other exhibitors!